- Key role to transfer technology best known methods from lab to production. Lead the new product and new technology introduction to the field.
- Provide second level field process and technological support to internal and external customers to meet and exceed the acceptance criteria
- Improve process capability and production capacity while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Continuously learn and develop technical competency to improve the capability of services
- Utilize technical expertise in technical trouble-shooting and process development.
- Developing innovative and creative ideas for New Technology to expand and grow in the markets.
- Build and sustain customer relations through service to customers
- Provide training and workshop to customer engineers and operators on process.
- Follow the orders and instructions of service from supervisor
- Provide Status-Reports, Expense-Reports and other reports/documents according to Superior’s request.
- Good data analysis ability, can apply JMP, Minitab will be better
- Good report skill and communication skills
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, decision making, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong process management skill.
- Ability to deliver work product in accordance to established timeline.
- Background and knowledge in designated fields as physics, material science, chemistry, process, manufacturing, software, etc.
- 5+ years in industrial customer process application, service, engineering or manufacturing
- 3+ years in equipment installation, commissioning and troubleshooting
- Proactive, self- motivated in learning and improving technical skills
- Good sense in customer relationship and customer satisfaction
- Good English communication skills in oral and written. Additional language is a plus.
- Good in MS Office tools
- Frequent travel in Asia. Able to travel within short notice